Members of the public are welcome to attend a meeting of Combe Martin Parish Council which will be held on Monday 24th July 2023 at 6pm at the Community Centre for the purpose of transacting the following business.
1. Chairman. – To elect a Chairman for the Committee.
2. Apologies. – To accept any apologies from Councillors.
3. Declarations of Interest. – To receive any declarations of interest and to note any dispensations granted by the Clerk.
4. Public Participation Period. – In line with Standing Orders, this item shall not exceed 30 minutes and a member of the public shall not speak for more than three minutes.
5. Minutes from last meeting. – To accept and sign the minutes of the Finance and Policies Committee meeting held on 28th November 2022. Document
The Finance & Policy Committee do not have authority to make decisions on behalf of the Council so any resolutions will be made as recommendations to the next full Council meeting.