The Committee is responsible for the Councils response to a sudden National or local disaster or emergency situation.
- Seven people, including the Chair, Vice-Chair, Clerk, Emergency Officer, a Councillor and two co-opted members of the public.
- A Quorum will be four members.
- Membership of the Committee will normally be decided at the annual meeting each year.
- MEETINGS AND ADMISSION OF THE PUBLIC:
- The Committee will meet once a year for continuity, but otherwise shall only meet in times of sudden national or local disasters or emergency, and then shall act with the full powers of the Council.